পূর্ণাঙ্গ সাজেশন সহ হ্যান্ড নোট পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
ফেসবুকঃ লিঙ্ক এবং দ্বিতীয় বর্ষের সকল সাজেশন ও নোটঃ লিঙ্ক
Part – B Short
- Comment on the symbols used in The Tyger.
- Compare and contrast the two nurses in “Songs of Innocence” and “Songs of Experience”?
- What do you know about Holy Thursday?
- Who is Dorothy? What does Wordsworth advise his sister Dorothy in “Tintern Abbey”?
- Write a Short note on “Pantheism”.
- What is an Ode? Comment on Immortality Ode as an Ode.
- Describe the suffering of the Ancient Mariner for killing the Albatross?
- Draw the significance of Death and Life-in-death in “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner”.
- Write a short note on the Wedding Guest.
- Describe the imaginary place of Kubla Khan.
- Comment on Byron as a satirist?
- What do you know about a Byronic hero?
- What do you know about the myth of Adonis?
- Trace the romantic elements in “Adonias”.
- What is Hellenism? / Point out Keats’ Hellenism in Ode on a Grecian Urn?
- What do you know about the Grecian Urn? / Write a short note on Grecian Urn.
- What is depicted on the Urn? / Message of Urn.
- ***Comment on Blake’s treatment of Childhood concerning his poems.
- ***How does Blake represent two contrary stages of a human soul?
- ***Comment on Wordsworth’s attitude to childhood regarding his poems.
- ***What is the three-stage of growth that Wordsworth refers to in “Tintern Abbey”?
- ***How does Coleridge mingle natural and supernatural in the poem “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner”?
- ***“Don Juan Canto-I” is a social satire.-Discuss.
- ***How does Shelly idealize the bird “Skylark’?
- ***How has Keats established the supremacy of art over life in “Ode on a Grecian Urn”?
- ***Do you think Keats wants to escape from reality? Justify your answer from your study of Keats.
- Bing out the mystifying elements in Blake’s song of Innocence and of Experience.
- The Poem ‘Kubla Khan’ itself is an explanation of romanticism. Discuss.
- Consider Keats as a romantic poet regarding his odes.